Sunday 21 July 2013

My Life Story: Day 1 by Justin Crombie



My Life Story
Day 1



by Justin Crombie





I only closed my eyes for a few seconds, and REM sleep had begun. It felt as if my soul had loaded and shifted into something new. This is where I take over.

My name, is Justin Crombie.



I posses a lot of hatred, for the world? Not quite. I'm a huge fan of mixology, which is why my lifetime wish is to own a bar and become a master mixologist - obviously. I have a female sibling, we keep in contact every 2 days - kind of - roughly - approximately.

At a very young age, I excelled at everything I attempted, which caused my father to proclaim that I was a child prodigy. Everything that man said was a lie, he couldn't even keep a job in his prime. I was just a Genius - nothing more, nothing less.

Because of this, I liked reading a lot of books, believe it or not. I wrote fiction in my spare time; I still do if I'm not busy. I'm never ashamed to call myself a Bookworm.

I will do what I want to do, even if I have to be Insane to do it. If I want to swim in my suit, I will. If you don't like it, you'll just have to deal with it, I'm afraid.

Do I have anger issues? Not at all. I just prefer having enemies, than friends. Watching or causing problems on random citizens, it may be Mean Spirited, but it helps my mood. They say it's love that makes the world go 'round, I say it's being Evil.





Right now, I don't have a lot of money, you'd think because I've just moved here, I'd be rich - somewhat. I've just moved to Bridgeport, and to be quite honest with you, I'm a bit annoyed.

This isn't the first time that this has happened - hopefully the last. Whenever I always move to a brand new house, why is my house always...



FUCKING GRASS!?



I looked off into the distance while time flew by, as did the birds - over the bridge and into the city. I let out a sigh and take a moment to think about the future, for some reason. Grass, is not the first thing I think of when I think of Bridgeport.

I need to get out of here...



Unfortunately, I do not yet have a car for transport; a taxi isn't that bad, for now. I'm moving house for the second time in one day, though technically, the first house wasn't a house; neither is the second. I'm officially renting an apartment.

The first apartment I had was when I was a teenager, a childhood female friend and I shared it; the rent was too much to handle in the end. When we were kids, I vaguely remember promising to her that we'd be together forever. My memory might improve in time.





I quickly grab the keys to my room and run inside the building. The landlord wasn't quite happy with the first impressions; who cares? He's getting my rent money, deal with it.

After a lot of time throwing out the apartment's furniture and bringing in my furniture, the room is complete. Again, the landlord wasn't quite happy with that either; as I said, he should be happy that he's getting my money - monthly.

Ladies and gentlemen. My apartment.





Unfortunately, the last people to use this place were a bunch of party animals; they somehow broke the bathroom wall, so I need at least one eventual repair. Besides that, you've got to admit...



My mixology glasses look amazing in the reflection.





There are a lot of useless objects in this place, I sometimes wish I could pause my life, go into a buy catalogue and just delete them. A man can wish. I didn't think pets were allowed in apartments, so I don't know why there are so many pet items here. It's like a rule that was left out of some sort of expansion pack.

Luckily, I was able to sell the items on eLlama in exchange for extra simoleons - gotta start somewhere. Before I arrived here in Bridgeport, I made a vow that my first and only job would be related to mixology, which reminds me, I need to start my long and epic journey of training. Yeah, maybe another time.

I received an email a few minutes after selling the trash, it was from my mother, which simply just said "motherlode". I never thought I'd live to see this day, it's about damn time I received this money. I don't want to say anything more.





Something was not right, and I could not put my finger on it. This apartment was now spotless, and only one thing was missing. What was it? What could possibly make this apartment, amazing?




A butler.

This is Camilla Fortescue; she is my personal butler. She does everything I can do: cleaning, cooking, sleeping - they're all hard tasks, to be honest.



We did everything together.








Camilla was a very interesting person - for a butler. I didn't know company would be fun. I realized that I wanted to get to know her better, as I didn't think there was anyone else like her.



Until I met Elvira.




No comments:

Post a Comment